The excursion is offered every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- The excursion starts at 10:30 am
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Travelers picked up from their hotel
- Offered in: English
Discover the culinary delights of Crete from Real People.
You will be a part of their day-to-day life and share with them their knowledge of local products and delicacies.
Be part of True Crete. Enjoy a winery tour with a private tasting of 5 indigenous varieties.
Enjoy a private cooking class in the most unique and beautiful environment. A Small-group tour is limited to up to four people.
Pick up and drop off from Travelers Hotel, Transportation with Private Mini Van, Air-conditioned vehicle, Wine Tasting, Lunch, Alcoholic Beverages (Wine and Raki at lunchtime), Bottled water, all Fees and Taxes.
Bring a hat, sunscreen and wear light Clothing, please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking, Spending Money in case
you would like to make a purchase.
A vegetarian option is available Upon Request.
Departing: All Travelers are being picked up from their hotel.
Pass By: The Palace of Knossos the Minoan.
Pass By: Agia Irini In the area of Agia Irini.
Stop At: Paterianakis Winery.
Stop At: Lyrarakis Winery.
Stop At: Archanes Village for Lunch.
Returning: All Travellers being returned to their hotel.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of 6 travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.