This Gastronomy Experience is offered daily except Sunday
- The excursion starts at 10:30 am or 3:30 pm
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Travelers picked up from their hotel
- Offered in: English
Discover the culinary delights of Crete from its people. Participate in a unique gastronomic experience, which includes Cretan Wines and Cretan Cooking.
Enjoy a day at a local winery, meeting the people behind their wines. Chat with them and find out all about making wine. Taste organic wines, produced with much love and care. A private wine tasting of 5 indigenous wines will take place at the end of the winery tour.
After the completion of the first part, you will be driven to Ano Archanes Village, a unique, charismatic village with great history and beauty. A local cook will be waiting for you, welcome you, and will enrich you with the knowledge of Cretan gastronomy and local delicacies. You will prepare and cook a four-course meal with her guidance. At the end of the cooking class, you will enjoy the results of your efforts, paired with a magnificent bottle of wine.
Pick up and drop off from Travelers Hotel, Transportation with Private Premium SUV, Air-conditioned vehicle, Wine Tasting of 5 indigenous varieties, Interacting cooking class, lunch, Alcoholic Beverages (Wine and Raki at lunchtime), Bottled water, all Fees and Taxes.
Bring a hat, sunscreen and wear light Clothing, please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking, Spending Money in case
you would like to make a purchase.
A vegetarian option is available Upon Request.
Departing: All Travelers are being picked up from their hotel.
Pass By: The Palace of Knossos the Minoan.
Pass By: Agia Irini In the area of Agia Irini.
Stop At: Titakis Winery for wine tasting.
Stop At: Traditional Cooking Classes Venus at Archanes Village.
Returning: All Travellers are being returned to their hotel.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of 4 travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.