Cooking and Olive Oil Tasting Experience Offered on Weekdays Only
- The excursion starts at 9:00 am
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Travelers picked up from their hotel
- Offered in: English
Discover the culinary delights of Crete from its people. Participate in a unique gastronomic experience, which includes Cretan Wines and Cretan Cooking.
Enjoy a day at a local Olive Oil Mill, meeting the people behind their olive oil products. Chat with them and find out all about making olive oil and other byproducts. Taste organic olive oil and olives, produced with much love and care. A private Olive Oil tasting of 3 unique, high-quality olive oils will take place at the end of the Olive Mill tour.
After the completion of the first part, you will be driven to Ano Archanes Village, a unique, charismatic village with great history and beauty. A local cook will be waiting for you, welcome you, and will enrich you with the knowledge of Cretan gastronomy and local delicacies. You will prepare and cook a four-course meal with her guidance. At the end of the cooking class, you will enjoy the results of your efforts, paired with a magnificent bottle of wine.
Pick up and drop off from Travelers Hotel, Transportation with Private Premium SUV, Air-conditioned vehicle, Olive Oil Tasting of 3 High-Quality varieties of Olive oil, Interacting cooking class, lunch, Alcoholic Beverages (Wine and Raki at lunchtime), Bottled water, all Fees and Taxes.
Bring a hat, sunscreen and wear light Clothing, please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking, Spending Money in case
you would like to make a purchase.
A vegetarian option is available Upon Request.
Departing: All Travelers are picked up from their hotel.
Pass By: The Palace of Knossos the Minoan
Pass By: Agia Irini In the area of Agia Irini
Stop At: Family-run Olive Oil Mill.
Stop At: Traditional Cooking Class Venue for the cooking class
Returning: All Travellers are being returned to their hotel.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of 6 travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.