Wine and Olive Oil tasting Tour plus a Cooking Demonstration and Lunch at a Local Estate
- The excursion starts at 9:30 am
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Travelers picked up from their Hotel
- Offered in: English
Discover the culinary delights of Crete from Real People.
You will be a part of their day-to-day life and share with them their knowledge of local products and delicacies. Be part of True Crete.
Enjoy a private tasting of local wines.
Enjoy a Private Tasting of locally produced olive oil and learn the secrets. Learn how to cook local delicacies from “Athena”.
Enjoy a homemade lunch at the most unique and beautiful Terrance of a Historic Small Hotel. A Small-group tour limited up to eight people. Tailor-made experience
Pick up and Drop off from Travelers Hotel, Transportation with Private Mini Van, Air-conditioned vehicle, Olive Oil Tasting, Wine Tasting, Lunch, Alcoholic Beverages (Wine and Raki at lunchtime), Non-Alcoholic (Lunch Soda/Pop), Bottled water, all Fees and Taxes.
Bring a hat, sunscreen and wear light Clothing, Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking, Spending Money in case
you would like to make a purchase.
Vegetarian option is available Upon Request, Most travelers can participate.
Departing: All Travelers being picked up from their Hotel.
Pass By: The Palace of Knossos The Minoan
Pass By: Agia Irini In the area of Agia Irini
Stop At: Family run Olive Oil Mill.
Stop At: Family run Winery.
Stop At: Archanes Village for Lunch.
Returning: All Travellers being returned to their Hotel.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather.
- If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of 6 travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.