Traditional Cooking Classes has created procedures and guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our guests and personnel. All these procedures have been established according to the Greek Government and European guidelines. These procedures will be implemented in all stages of the cooking lessons: Transportation, Welcoming meeting, Cooking Class, Enjoying Traditional Meal.
Safety and hygiene in our facilities have always been a priority for us, but now more than ever we are taking all possible steps to ensure that traveling or participating in an experienced event continues to be safe.
- All guests will be transported by a private car or taxi.
- 2 people are the maximum per taxi or private car/
- 4 people can be transported together if family.
- Taxi and Cars will be sanitized before and after each trip.
- Customers will arrive and be welcomed at the open area
- Use of antiseptic solutions (fixed or non-fixed devices) for dry hand antiseptic will be at the main entrance and in all common areas.
- The staff of our team will take electronically the temperature of each guest.
- Establish a minimum distance of 2 meters between couples or solo guests at the welcome area.
- A welcome drink, coffee, or tea will be offered.
- Marking to remind customers to keep their distance – applying measures such as flooring, cones, or other means to keep their distance.
- In all common areas, use antiseptic solutions (fixed or non-fixed devices) for dry hand antiseptic
- Rearrangement of furniture to avoid overcrowding in public areas (4 people / 20 sq.m.)
- The maximum number of guests for each cooking class is 9.
- Marking to remind customers to keep their distance – applying measures such as flooring, floor stickers, or other means to keep their distance. Each cooking position will be marked with a large sticker on the floor.
- Cooking Stations will be at least 2 meters apart. Guests will be at least 3 meters apart.
- Disinfection of working tables before each class.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be at each working station. One for every guest.
- A box of disposable gloves will be at each working station. One for every guest. Guests will be using gloves for the entire course. Gloves will be changed every time we prepare a different recipe. Gloves will be disposed of at a specific bucket with a sealed cover.
- Surgical Masks will be also provided for the guests who would like to wear them. It is not necessary due to the fact that cooking classes are taking place in an open area.
- All cooking equipment would have been Disinfected and sanitized for cooking class use and sealed in a plastic bag.
- Every guest will be given its own cooking equipment and are not allowed to use equipment from others and share theirs.
- Cooking classes will still be fun and excited.
Enjoying Traditional Meal:
- Disinfection of dining tables and chairs before and after use.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be at each dining table. One on each table.
- No more than 2 people allowed sitting at the dining table unless there is a family of 4.
- Establishment of a minimum distance of 2 meters between tables.
- Lunch or Dinner will be served at each table following all hygiene protocols.
- Increased hygiene protocols.
- Frequent disinfection & cleaning of the dining area, with special attention to bathrooms.
- A bathroom area will be plenty of “Detol” soap for the guests. Staff will be washing their hands in a different area.
- Social distancing.